Payment and warranty
In the prepayment invoice sent by bank transfer to the specified bank account, which will be sent to the Buyer by e-mail with the text “Please make a payment, provide the invoice or bill of lading-invoice number. The goods will be delivered after the full amount of the invoice has been credited to the bank account of ASF Install Ltd. ”
1. All items purchased at www.firesystems.lv are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
2. The manufacturer’s warranty for goods is 2 years (for natural persons) 1 year (for legal entities).
3. Information on the manufacturer’s warranty period for a particular product can be found in the product description or can be obtained from www.firesystems.lv customer consultant.
4. In cases where the manufacturer has fixed the warranty period for a product for a period shorter than two years, the consumer shall have a period of two years from the date of purchase to bring the product into conformity with the contract.
5. The right to file a claim is valid if the item was used only under the intended conditions and only for domestic use.
6. For legal entities other than the Consumer, only the manufacturer’s warranty period is guaranteed.
7. Please be advised that the manufacturer’s warranty conditions apply if the buyer can provide:
7.1. proof of purchase (check, bill of lading, receipt);
7.2. the manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty card (if included with the product by the manufacturer or distributor).
8. Please be advised that the warranty does not apply to accessories (eg accessories), power supplies (eg batteries, batteries), accessories with limited resources (eg fuses, headsets, microphones).
9. The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover damage caused by the buyer or the user and is:
9.1. the product has damage to the warranty seals, serial numbers;
9.2. the product has not been used for its intended purpose and has not been used in accordance with the instructions for use of the product;
9.3. scratched, broken structures, cracked screen, poured water in unexpected places, good care of the goods, if any unauthorized objects are found in the product, insects are allowed to penetrate inside the product or any other traces that indicate misuse of the product;
9.4. if the damage is caused by the supply voltage, telecommunications, cable networks do not comply with the manufacturer’s standards, due to rapid temperature fluctuations, as well as other household and external factors, such as soot, smoke, dust, humidity, shocks, scratches;
9.5. if the product shows signs of unqualified repair;
9.6. in cases of natural wear and tear of the elements.
9.7. accessories are not covered by warranty – batteries, headphones, connecting cables, chargers, consoles).
9.8. if the product has been used by the buyer for industrial or professional purposes (in case the specific product is not intended for such purposes);
9.9. the warranty does not apply in the event of damage due to improper transportation of the item.
10. In the event of a defective good, the buyer has the following options:
10.1. go to the service center indicated on the manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty voucher (with proof of purchase and warranty voucher) – recommended as the fastest way to repair the item;
10.2. apply to Purvciema Street 18-22, Riga (taking along the proof of purchase and warranty voucher);
10.3. call +371 25988040 where www.firesystems.lv will listen to the customer and suggest the best solution.
11. In the event that the warranty service is invalid and the buyer declines to pay for the repair, the buyer shall bear the cost of the diagnostics and the buyer shall obtain a Service Center finding of the defect. If the buyer agrees to a charge for repair, then the cost of the diagnostics will not be covered.