The main function of the fire protection system is to carry out the tasks of the project in case of fire, ensuring timely detection of fire, alarm notification, fire extinguishing, discharge of combustion products, as well as control of other engineering systems.
That is why maintaining the fire protection system in working order requires maintenance and inspections in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, mandatory standards and technical specifications of the manufacturer. It is important to adhere to the maintenance conditions of the fire protection system when fulfilling the planned work volume, according to the specified periodicity.
Our company provides services for the following automatic fire protection systems and devices:
- Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm Systems (AUATSS);
- Automatic Voice Fire Notification Systems (ABUIS);
- Fixed firefighting systems (SUS);
- Fire pump stations (USS);
- Hose systems (internal water taps for fire fighting);
- Automatic fire extinguishing systems (AUS);
- Sprinkler systems;
- Drainage systems;
- Automatic cooling systems;
- Automatic fire-extinguishing water screens;
- Automatic smoke and heat exhaust systems (ADKIS);
- Automatic air pressure systems (AGVS);
- Autonomous fire detectors (local detectors);